Be Sprited 2 Be Sprited 2

nice hokuto no ken references.

kenshiro improved the movie by 50% every time he showed up.

Gamer Tonight-Abused Sim Gamer Tonight-Abused Sim

say...

where did you come up the the name, "richard farkas" ?

Decline of Video Gaming Decline of Video Gaming

the only funny part was the paint drying thing.

and here i thought there were going to be BAD games you were making fun of,instead of the best ones ever made.

Ode to Cigarette Ode to Cigarette

i play gaia too!!!!

holy shit!i didnt know you played gaia!omg,i want to add you so bad!your a flash movie GOD!!!

Day in the Life of Cycon Day in the Life of Cycon

dude!i want to be in this series!

i have the EXACT sense of humor that this series displays and i have an anime character already made.please consider me.i love the toon btw.

MMZ- The Last Cataclysm 2 MMZ- The Last Cataclysm 2

fucking awsome but...

i fell it should have a daaaarrrrrkkkkk aaaassssss character in it.i havent played the whole series so i dont know every character.i would like to voice act as one of the main evil characters like dark elf elpizo.(i have a realy deep,and raspy voice,so i think i should be an evil character.i also can use my normal voice for maybe a good character.oh!i sould a little like sasuke normaly,and alot like gaara when i do the raspy thing!)please think about my request,i loved the movie regardless!

Killing Spree VI Killing Spree VI

OMGOMGOMGOMG

HOLY POO! JASE ISNT DEAD?!?!?!?!OMG!JASE IS PRETTY TOUGH IF HE CAN TAKE A BULLET TO THE HEAD!!!!!!!!!EXTREME!KEEP IT UP!ME AND MY FREIND LOVE UR SERIES!!!if you ever need a voice actor,give me a buzz!g'bye mate!